Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00AM-6:30PM
Wednesday, Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM
The Illinois SBDC at the Joseph Business School Business Center contributes to the growth of small businesses and high-growth potential entrepreneurs by focusing on job/business creation and retention through increased business development assistance and specialized services in international trade, technology, innovation, and government contracting.
We help businesses achieve high impact results through:
• Business Start-Up Planning
• Business Loan Preparation Assistance
• Assistance with Business Certification
• New Market Development
• Strategic Business Planning
• Assistance with Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Applications
• Business Training/Education and Access to Additional Resources
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an advisor, please contact us at 708-697-6234.